martedì 25 ottobre 2016

ESERCIZIO SUL FUTURO INGLESE

Completa con il verbo adatto le seguenti frasi.
Scegli tra present simple (timetabled events), will, going to, present continuous



1The English lesson __________ (to start) at 8:45. 


2.  I don’t think you __________ (to have) any problems when you land in Boston.


3.  Look at those clouds! It __________ (to rain) in a few minutes


4.  Scientists say that in the future there _____________ (not/be) enough clear water on Earth


5.  I _____________ (to meet) Jane downtown at 7:00 


6.  If you don't stop cheating, I ____________ (to tell) the teacher


7.  Oh, you left the door open! I __________ (to close) it! 


8.  My plane ___________ (to leave) at 4 o'clock 


9.  I __________ (to visit) Italy nex summer


9.  Oh look! The boy __________ (to fall) off the horse


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...