domenica 26 marzo 2017

VERIFICA SUL SECOND CONDITIONAL

Completa le frasi al Second Conditional
Per la soluzione clicca sul pulsante


1) If I ____________  (be) you, I _______________ (study) hard for the final exam



2) Laura _____________ (tell) him if he _____________(ask) her



3) If you _____________ (come), you ______________ (meet) them



4) If you _____________ (come), you ______________ (meet) them



5) If my parents _______________ (be) rich, I _____________ (have) to work so much



6) If we ___________(have) more money, we ___________(buy) new shoes



7) We _____________ (win) the match if we ____________ (train) a lot



8) I _______________ (understand) him if he _______________ (speak) more slowly



9) If John ____________ (ask) us, we _____________ (lend) him our books



10) If you ____________ (go) to bed earlier, you ___________ (feel) better



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...