Per la soluzione cliccate sul pulsante.
Things to know about dreams
1.You start dreaming about 90 minutes after you fall asleep. The first dream lasts for five to ten minutes. Then you dream in 90 minute cycles with the dreams getting longer - your last dream may be as long as 40 minutes.
2. Babies dream most of the time they are asleep, not in 90-minute cycles like adults.
3. People who have been blind since they were born do not 'see' images in their dreams. They have to use their senses of touch, smell and hearing while dreaming.
4. Drinking alcohol or taking other drugs makes your dreams shorter.
5. Most dreams have some colour in them, but people forget it very quickly.
6. Every detail in a dream is important and has a meaning. You can learn something about your 'sub-conscious' or your hidden emotions from all of your dreams, but you have to work hard to remember and understand them.
7. Some people have 'telepathic' dreams - this means they dream about events which happen later in real life. But events in a dream don't usually come true.
8. Sleep-walking and talking is not linked to dreams. Nobody knows why people walk or talk in their sleep.
9. Dreaming about death often means the end of a chapter in your life and a new beginning.
True - false questions
1 Everyone dreams every night.
2 Babies have fewer dreams than adults.
3 People who are blind from birth do not dream in pictures.
4 When you drink alcohol, you dream more.
5 People usually dream in colour.
6 You can find out a lot about yourself from your dreams.
7 Dreams never come true.
8 Dreams can sometimes make you walk or talk in your sleep.
9 If you dream about death it means something terrible is going to happen.