venerdì 29 giugno 2018

ESERCIZIO SINCE E FOR INGLESE

Completa le frasi scegliendo opportunamente fra SINCE o FOR .
Per la soluzione passa col mouse sulla striscia colorata.


1)My friends have been at this school for/since five years
        for

2) She’s played tennis for/since a long time
        for

4) My grandpa’s been a policeman for/since more than twenty years
      for

5) I’ve had a headache for/since half past nine this morning.
      since

6) He hasn’t eaten anything for/since yesterday.
      since

7) It has been very foggy for/since early morning.
      since

8) I’ve had my own bedroom for/since three years
      for

9) I haven’t been to the beach for/since last summer.
      since

10) We have been here for/since 4 o’clock.
      since

11) She hasn’t spoken to me for/since 2 weeks.
      for

12) Richard has been in Canada for/since January
      since

13) It has been raining for/since a long time
      for



8 commenti: