giovedì 19 marzo 2020

PERIODO IPOTETICO TERZO TIPO ESERCIZI INGLESE

Esercizio di inglese sul periodo ipotetico del terzo tipo (dell'irrealtà).

Costruisci la frase secondo questo esempio:
He left his suitcase unattended in an airport. It was stolen--->
If he hadn't left his suitcase unattended, it woudn't have been stolen

Passa col mouse sullo spazio giallo per vedere la soluzione


1)He didn't lock the door of his flat. Thieves broke in.
If he had locked the door of his flat, thieves wouldn't have broken in

2)Paula left her bag on a bus. Someone took it.
If Paula hadn't left her bag on a bus, no one would have taken it

3)She parked her car without lights. Another car ran into it.
If she hadn't parked her car without lights, another car wouldn't have run into it

4)I stayed up late last night. I was late to school today.
If I hadn’t stayed up late last night, I wouldn’t have been late to school today

5)He left his wallet in a restaurant. It disappeared.
If he hadn't left his wallet in a restaurant, it wouldn't have disappeared

6)You didn't study hard. You haven't entered the university.
If you had studied hard, you would have entered the University.

7)He was always late. He lost his job.
If he hadn't been always late, he wouldn't have lost his job

8)Nick gave me the wrong directions. I got lost.
If Nick hadn't given me the wrong directions, I wouldn't have got lost

9)I ate so much. I felt sick.
If I hadn't eaten so much, I wouldn't have felt sick

10)She didn't take an umbrella with her. She got wet.
If she had taken an umbrella with her, she wouldn't have got wet.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento