mercoledì 1 ottobre 2014

PROVA INVALSI INGLESE CON SOLUZIONE

Allenati a sostenere il test invalsi con queste domande di grammatica inglese.
Per vedere la soluzione passa con il mouse sulla striscia colorata

1)Insert the correct pronoun.
"When you visit your grandparents, remember to invite ...... for Christmas"

a.  his
b.  them
c.  they
d.  us

b. THEM

2)Which is correct?

a.  how much does it cost?
b.  how much do it costs?
c.  how much it costs?
d.  how much does it costs?

a. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

3)The question is: How old is your baby sister? Which is the answer?

a.  She is only three month's old
b.  She has only three months old
c.  She is only three months old
d.  She have only three months

c. SHE IS ONLY THREE MONTHS OLD

4)Insert the saxon's genitive
I like ..................... but it is very expensive

a. my brother cell phone's
b. my brother's cell phone
c. my brother cell's phone
d.the my brother's cell phone

b. MY BROTHER'S CELL PHONE


5)Insert the preposition
The bus arrives ...........five and stops for 10 minutes

a. for
b. at the
c. for the
d. at

d. AT

6)Choose the tense:
Which film did you ................ last night?

a. saw
b. seen
c. watch
d. watched

c. WATCH

7)What is the answer if the question is: Would you like some sugar in your tea?

a. Yes, please
b. Yes, thank you
c. Yes, I would like
d. Yes, I do

b. YES, PLEASE

8)What is the plural of: 
There is one woman and one child in the garden

a. There is two women and two children in the garden
b. There are two women and two childs in the garden
c. There are two women and two children in the garden
d. There is two womans and two children in the garden

c. THERE ARE TWO WOMEN AND TWO CHILDREN IN THE GARDEN

9)Choose the correct sentence

a. My sister's got brown eyes and blonde hair
b. My sister's got browns eyes and blonde hairs
c. My sister's got a brown eyes and blonde hairs
d. My sister's got the brown eye and blonde hair

a. MY SISTER'S GOT BROWN EYES AND BLONDE HAIR


10)Write the correct answer:
fifteen plus (+) seventeen equals (=)

a. thirteen-two
b. forty-two
c. thirsty-two
d. thirty-two

d. THIRTY-TWO

3 commenti: