domenica 2 ottobre 2016

ESERCIZIO SU WILL OR GOING TO

Esercizio sull'uso di will e going to con spiegazione domanda per domanda

 1. I feel really tired. I think ___________ go to bed



2. They’ve already decided on their next summer holiday. They ____________ (do) a tour of Norway



3. She thinks that the Take That concert __________ (be) really exciting.



4. I’m thirsty. I ____________ (get) you a glass of water.



5. Jane ___________ (work) in the UK for a year.



6. I ____________ (invite) 50 people to the party and I ___________ (hope) everyone will come.


7. Are you sure they ____________ (win) the match?



8. “What are your plans for this evening?” I ________ (meet) my friends and then go to a birthday party.



9. I’m sure they ___________ (lose) the match.



10. I promise I_____________ (not tell) anyone this secret.





3 commenti: